Monday, December 9, 2013

Grade 5- Blog Comment, Growing Up Mobile

Today you will compose a comment for the LP Blog.


  1. Read the 3 blog posts
  2. Decide which blog entry you want to comment on
  3. Compose your comment rough draft in Google Drive- remember, keep it academic.
If you like your comment and you want to post to the LP Blog, SHARE your comment to kgeorge@nbtschools.

I'll read and review your comment.

Blog comment starters:

This made me think about...
I wonder why...
Your writing made me form an opinion about...
This post is relevant because...
Your writing made me think that we should...
I wish I understood why...
This is important because...
Another thing to consider is...
I can relate to this...
This makes me think of...
I discovered...
I don't understand...
I was reminded that...
I found myself wondering...


Blog Comment Starters for Students 
by Anne Davis, http://adavis.pbwiki.com 

No comments: