Monday, December 16, 2013

Grade 5- Posting a Blog Comment

Today you may post your comment to the LP Blog.
  1. Open your comment rough draft in Google Drive.
  2. Check the comments
  3. Select ALL
  4. Copy
  5. Log in to LP Blog (use Google user name= ID@nbtschools.org)
  6. Click comment under the Blog Post you want to comment on
  7. Paste
  8. Submit Comment
  9. "Your comment is awaiting moderation"
  10. I have to approve the comment before it's live
  11. Type to Learn 4

Blog comment starters:

This made me think about...
I wonder why...
Your writing made me form an opinion about...
This post is relevant because...
Your writing made me think that we should...
I wish I understood why...
This is important because...
Another thing to consider is...
I can relate to this...
This makes me think of...
I discovered...
I don't understand...
I was reminded that...
I found myself wondering...


Blog Comment Starters for Students 
by Anne Davis, http://adavis.pbwiki.com 

No comments: