Monday, March 24, 2014

Grade 5- Blog Comment- Digital Footprint

Today you may post your comment to the LP Blog.
  1. Log in to LP Blog (use Google user name= ID@nbtschools.org)
  2. Click comment under the Blog Post you want to comment on
  3. Type your comment
  4. Submit Comment
  5. "Your comment is awaiting moderation"
  6. I have to approve the comment before it's live
  7. Type to Learn 4

Blog comment starters:

This made me think about...
I wonder why...
Your writing made me form an opinion about...
This post is relevant because...
Your writing made me think that we should...
I wish I understood why...
This is important because...
Another thing to consider is...
I can relate to this...
This makes me think of...
I discovered...
I don't understand...
I was reminded that...
I found myself wondering...


Blog Comment Starters for Students 
by Anne Davis, http://adavis.pbwiki.com 

No comments: